Potentially the longest thread in history...

How Twilight should have ended...

3GUnR.jpg

Found via Digg
haha...YES! Epic find!

Well that was easy £300 for a throughbred puppy I am SOLD! I pick it up in a week or so from now.

Were is this cute little puppy?

AND my new Razer Barracuda HP-1 8-Channel Gaming Headphones shipped yesterday from Cali. I don't think it's going to take 5 days to get here. Hopefully I will see them tomorrow.

Nice! I have been trying to hunt down a set but I can't bring myself to go cheap, but I don't have a lot of money either. I would hate to spend $40 and get crap and then spend more for something better when I could just get the best first. I was looking at the Logitech G35...expensive. You should post your thoughts on that set when you get them overlord!

Nothing I just want another dog, and it just so happens that I want a Doberman that can rip some ones face off.

Nice! I have been trying to hunt down a set but I can't bring myself to go cheap, but I don't have a lot of money either. I would hate to spend $40 and get crap and then spend more for something better when I could just get the best first. I was looking at the Logitech G35...expensive. You should post your thoughts on that set when you get them overlord!

Razer Barracuda HP-1 Gaming Headset-Bulk Units - RZ04-00130100-R2M1 - Buy.com

Can't wait to see the pics!

Back
Top Bottom