Potentially the longest thread in history...

I'd have filled it with lava-lamp stuff and stuck a light bulb in it, then hung it on my ceiling. Hey, I reckon I'll actually try that.
I wonder what she did with it...:D

I went to the dentist today n i have a root abcess. Chronic Periodontitis. My root abcess ive had for like maybe a month. I've already kissed my gf. I cant kiss her no more?

I went to the dentist today too! I ALSO had a root abcess, and had just kissed my gf before going as well! uncanny...

(cough cough)

I went to the dentist today too! I ALSO had a root abcess, and had just kissed my gf before going as well! uncanny...

(cough cough)

thing is, ive had it for a while n ive finally gone to the dentist. Wasnt serious though he said. I wasnt given any antibiotics, so im taking some now tonight. Did u ask if it was ok to kiss? I'm freaking out because my gf wont kiss me.

Today I feel like getting a puppy, there is a doberman breader I know who has a nice litter gona give him a call an see what deal i can get.

Well that was easy £300 for a throughbred puppy I am SOLD! I pick it up in a week or so from now.

Back
Top Bottom