Potentially the longest thread in history...

I thought Angels and Demons was good. Not as good as the book. UP was cool. Especially in RealD I think they call it now. I am seeing Transformers tomorrow. Add the Hang Over to my list :D. I will see Public Enemies the day before the Hollywood Undead concert.

It's not gonna be coming out until next year, but when it does I'll definitely be watching Iron Man 2.
I don't think anyone alive can truthfully say they didn't like the first one.

The Avengers come out in 2012. Batman 3 in 2011. Check out the new magazine "nVision". It has 8 pages on all the new Comics coming to the big screen. Decent mag about graphics as well.

Iron Man 2 Release Date: May 7, 2009
Marvel Studios is keeping any and all plot details close to the chest. Rumors? Tim Robbins will play Tony Stark's dad Howard in a flashback setting up The Avengers, Sam Rockwell is Stark rival Justin Hammer, and Mickey Rourke will play either Whiplash or tattooed Russian heavy Crimson Dynoman. The facts? Cheadle replaces Terrence Howard and incoming scribe Theroux was recommended by Downey after they worked together on Tropic Thunder. "I'm trying to sing in the same key" Theroux insists. Best of all, Samuel L. Jackson is a lock to reprise the role of Nick Fury.

Also, Green Hornet :D

im hearing mixed reviews of Transformers 2. Ehh is it really better then the first one overall?

another question, what is better for HDDs? Larger platters or more of them for faster read n write? How do i know what has more or less?

i think the less platters the faster. I'm pretty sure that's why the new WD drives are so fast because they use less platters

Saw Transformers today. I really need to stop watching Micheal Bay movies. All they are is high budget explosions. Why people give him money to make movies. I also thought that the ghetto autobots were the most racist thing i have seen in the movies in awhile.

Was up in the garden earlier. I mixed up some MiracleGrow for the tomatoes, okra, peppers, and cabbage.

We've got cucumbers coming in like gangbusters (planted too many of them). My wife and her mom have already started putting up pickles. They made garlic pickles the other day. Hopefully the next batch will be dill. ;)

We've got lots of tomatoes on the way. We should have caged them but it's too late now. The first set of plants are all Big Boy, and are supposed to be 16 ounce tomatoes.

The okra is finally starting to put out. It is coming along slowly, but every plant has some small ones on it. The same with the bell peppers. The onions were doing good but seem to be burning up now.

The squash is still coming in. My wife picked several while we were up there. We've had a couple of good messes out of them so far and they plan on canning some shortly.

My wife also picked some green beans. We've already canned several quarts of them. There's not enough to can in these, but they will be enough to cook for supper tomorrow.

The corn isn't turning out too good. Heavy rains killed about half of it early on. We will still get some out of it, but probably not enough to can.

The cantaloupes are blooming like crazy. When they start coming in we'll be trying to give them away. :D

Besides what we've got growing, my wife and her mom are buying fruit to freeze and make jam/jelly out of. They have made a nice batch of strawberry jam, as well as froze strawberries and peaches. Once freestone peaches start coming in they will be making peach preserves. My wife picked blackberries yesterday so we had a blackberry cobbler last night. ;)

Trotter you really should get a pig or three you have the space an after a year you get a good feed.

Oh did that card arive yet mate?

Back
Top Bottom