Potentially the longest thread in history...

shame-on-you-hunters.jpg

Keep in mind these people have the ability to reproduce.
thestupiditburns.jpg

Well, I have learned my lesson with LG optical drives. Just got mine back from RMA (with LG as it was over 30 days)... they just sent it back to me. Warranty void because of an almost microscopic ding to a corner (which wasn't there when I sent it).

The thing worked for a couple of weeks, but I didn't have time to return it then. When I finally did, I had to deal with LG. What a joke.

Probably didn't help that FedEx THREW it across my porch. Yes, threw it. From the top step to the front door. My mother-in-law was home and saw it through the bay window. Dude never set foot on the porch at all. A line high arc that covered some 12 feet or more. Got to be great for electronics.

Dude phone FedEx an complain, if he threw it it would be a serious issue i am sure. If he dropped it by mistake that one thing but there is a whitness that saw him throw it that makes it worse.

Oh an dude check out the last page an see my smexy new monitor.

1920x1200, I would have had the 2nd one up if it wasn't for the lower half of the screen being DOA.

ouch, that sucks. hopefully where ever you orderd it from will give you a replacement :)

i know i spilled some mountan dew on my G15, and i bout had a heart attack. but i got a damp cloth and wiped off so it still works like a champ :D it's almost indestructible.

Back
Top Bottom