Potentially the longest thread in history...

going to GameWorks tomorrow at Ontario Mills with a new friend of mine. Today i saw UP. Movie was good n funny. Love Dug, because his is the same exact dog as mine but brown lol. Ironic!

im still waiting for my mobo to come back. My close friend says that if my mobo does get exchanged n i try installing it n load up Vista, the OS will require me to reinstall the OS. Is that true? I mean, i switched out to my Phenom II x4 940 n my PC still worked, but gave me problems with my mobo n that is why im sending it in. Anyways, i might be getting the same model again but this shouldnt be a problem right? I would have to call Microsoft to give me another activation. I'm using my Wii too btw.

There's some pretty amazing stuff on OT though... just wish it was still free. It's just the concept of paying to read a forum that I don't like... the money isn't a problem, and I didn't even post on it.

Although I can't say I wouldn't have done it if I were them... 206,000 members paying $1/month? Would have been stupid not to do it, even if only 25,000 started paying.

How many active members does this forum have now anyways? By active I mean at least one post per day, and having been a member for at least 6 months.
Do we have a record of that anywhere? any easy way to check? I reckon that'd be interesting...

I think it wouldn't total that high, I could only name around 50 or so members who regularly contribute. There's probably more, but I doubt the number would break the 150 mark, heck there might be as little as under a hundred.

Minus the mod team I would say about 15 - 20, to be honest we hardly ever get any problems from that kind of member it's the short term 50 - 60 posters that make the most trouble we are trying to stop problems from forming before they become much of a issue.

I wasn't really wondering coz of the 'trouble' side of things, I was just curious (mmmmmm...curious...;))
Now for instance there's only 3 members on (not counting me), out of those I don't know 1. Saxon, Yamikotai and me, with one random. (sorry LFCJohnSmith, dunno who you are :)).

Sure it's more later on, like in 10 hours or so, but yeah. I though this forum was a little bigger is all.

I have been enjoying the gorgeous weather mostly rather then lurking in my room I tend to not come on here as much in the summer months. Plus I have currently only got my laptop and my netbook to use, both my desktops are broken and I still haven't got around to getting a new charger for my tablet so its an effort to come on atm.

Back
Top Bottom