Potentially the longest thread in history...

Two protons expelled at each coupling site creates the mode of force, the embryo becomes a fish that we don't enter until a plate, we're here to experience evolve the little toe, atrophy, don't ask me how I'll be dead in a thousand light years, thank you, thank you. Genesis turns to its source, reduction occurs stepwise though the essence is all one. End of line. FTL system check, diagnostic functions within parameters repeats the harlequin the agony exquisite, the colors run the path of ashes, neuronal network run fifty-two percent of heat exchanger cross-collateralized with hyper-dimensional matrix, upper senses, repair ordered relay to zero zero zero zero

But deeper in the eternal cosmos, tissues might well have been used as weapons, along with a little sticker called Derek, though all things must inevitably perish. Balding heads telephone toners with spiralling covers, strangely exotic, in a fish-coloured sign. I am your father, screamed the the little sticker called Derek.

The excited state decays by vibrational relaxation into the first excited singlet state. Yes, yes and merrily we go. Reduce atmospheric nitrogen by 0.03%. It is not much consolation that society will pick up the bits, leaving us at eight modern where punishment, rather than interdiction, is paramount. Please, cut the fuse. They will not harm their own. End of line. Limiting diffusions to two dimensions increases the number of evolutionary jumps within the species. Rise and measure the temple of the five. Transformation is the goal. They will not harm their own. Data-font synchronization complete.

Any light bulb can try to seduce the ocean behind the satellite, but it takes a real cowboy to befriend the frustrating skyscraper. Most people believe that some flatulent defendant hardly sells the tuba player to a fractured vacuum cleaner, but they need to remember how usually another asteroid flies into a rage. Most people believe that the ski lodge falls in love with a defendant, but they need to remember how feverishly a carpet tack leaves. Any fraction can secretly admire a slow deficit, but it takes a real spider to sanitize the blotched movie theater. Furthermore, a blithe spirit toward a ball bearing self-flagellates, and the self-actualized fairy figures out a cocker spaniel.

BSG hybrid utterances - I thought the first one was spot on Jesus even my mum who decidedly hates sci fi knows that line. Come on dude Lay off the ACS, you betcha Galen is one of the most memorable lines in recent sci fi history unless you count the one liner of Frack when cavil shoots himself in the head.

COME ON GET WITH THE FREAKING PROGRAM.

Well in my defence I haven't watched a single episode of BSG, at least I don't think I have. Is that the one with Obi Wan something? :p

Back
Top Bottom