Potentially the longest thread in history...

Yeah, I'm thinking about that too. Cost wise it would benefit me as well, since I wouldn't have to buy an extra res, plus I'll get better performance with the custom top.

As for a CPU block, I really like the Apogee, but I'd have to buy the AM2 kit, so that would work out to be 75 bucks...I was looking at the Delta V3 maybe.

I would hope it would be the best for being 33 bucks more expensive. ;) I really would rather get that one, trust me. I just need to see what my money situation is like later.

So far I got the DDC with the res top and the MCR220. They look like winners to me. With the V3, my total so far is 202 bucks...more like 235 with the Apogee. So we'll see.

I still have to figure out what other stuff to get too.

right now I am torn between the mcr320 and the 220. I really want to mount it internally but if I go 320 i can only put 1 dvd drive and my power switch. I would have to mount hard drives up by the psu. But, the 220 would not be enough if I wanted to add a gpu block to my loop. I would have to externally mount the 320 or do some serious modding to my case. I have seen an upper mount in my case but then i would have to reverse the motherboard location.

Or I could go 1 220 now internally and get a second externally for dual rads if I wanted the gpu. Or I could possible sandwich 2 mcr220's.

I do not know what to do. Besides that I have my part list pretty much nailed down.

right now I am torn between the mcr320 and the 220. I really want to mount it internally but if I go 320 i can only put 1 dvd drive and my power switch. I would have to mount hard drives up by the psu. But, the 220 would not be enough if I wanted to add a gpu block to my loop. I would have to externally mount the 320 or do some serious modding to my case. I have seen an upper mount in my case but then i would have to reverse the motherboard location.

Or I could go 1 220 now internally and get a second externally for dual rads if I wanted the gpu. Or I could possible sandwich 2 mcr220's.

I do not know what to do. Besides that I have my part list pretty much nailed down.

I like the MCR320 myself, but I'd have to see what I can work with space wise in my case...when I get it, lol.

it's ok at lowes they have barbs that will match the threads on it, they come in plastic brass and some other kind of metal. they are pretty cheap :)

Ok, I didn't know that you could just go to Lowes, lol. If I grab those two on newegg, I can spring for the Apogee, since I'll be saving about 20 bucks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom