Potentially the longest thread in history...

Hakiri came from the lab we have down in the mods area, he was originally allowed out in 2005 but was shortly recalled for personality adjustment and a hair cut. We based his genetic code on that of the lump fish with a small amount of hamster thrown in for good measure, sadly we had a slight accident when we where constructing his face we didn't load the homer Simpson face some how harpers collection of xmen still ended up in the scanner and he ended up looking more like wolverine. Not to worry we are sticking him in the incinerator next week and we are bringing out the mk3 revision of Hakiri we are fixing the issues we have experienced with some of the previous versions including a small number of added features such as increased sarcasm, beer dispensing nipples and toilet brush storage functionality.

This is a maintenance release the next mile stone will be version 1.4 this model will have a full new set of features and it will also have increased reliability.

^^ omg that cracked me up! I think i was released too late. I should of been out in like at least 2004 if not 2005 when i was still going to high school. I could of learned a lot about computers back then but was a n00b with computers up to Junior year.

Hakiri came from the lab we have down in the mods area, he was originally allowed out in 2005 but was shortly recalled for personality adjustment and a hair cut. We based his genetic code on that of the lump fish with a small amount of hamster thrown in for good measure, sadly we had a slight accident when we where constructing his face we didn't load the homer Simpson face some how harpers collection of xmen still ended up in the scanner and he ended up looking more like wolverine. Not to worry we are sticking him in the incinerator next week and we are bringing out the mk3 revision of Hakiri we are fixing the issues we have experienced with some of the previous versions including a small number of added features such as increased sarcasm, beer dispensing nipples and toilet brush storage functionality.

This is a maintenance release the next mile stone will be version 1.4 this model will have a full new set of features and it will also have increased reliability.

Awww, Chris....you care!

I think he was very good at maths, but he didn't like the way they taught it in his school. Or perhaps didn't like schools in general for reasons other than hating learning (which he obviously didn't)

I heard that a teacher once told him he would "never amount to anything"

That is the story i heard as well. I mean for a guy who created one of the most highly known math calculations i am sure he knew math. I just find it funny that he failed it once in his school years.

The terms of his failure of course are not known. Could be he didnt like the teacher, as i have had that happen, or something else.

I also heard the story of him not amounting to anything. I bet the person who said that to him felt like a tool after he became one of the highest known scientists in the world.

But it just goes to show people that even having the IQ of a genius doesnt mean everything. The Big Bang Theory show supports that aspect every week. :laughing:

I think the whole idea of IQ is a joke. From what I've seen, IQ tests are biased towards a certain type of intelligence and should not be the standard for determining overall brain aptitude and classifying people as geniuses.

I dont even know what my IQ truly is. I havent taken a IQ test since High School and even then i didnt try. I just went through answering the questions for fun.

I have not bothered to take any of those online ones either. Dont think i ever will. I could care less what my IQ really is. :p

I could care less what my IQ really is.

I have a friend who got into NCSU School of Engineering with a USAF Scholarship (free ride)

She tried to pull that "I'm in college so I'm smarter than you" BS.

While I love learning, academia isn't for me, and my brain can run circles around hers. I put her in her place a few times. It still aggravates me that, despite what I'm capable of doing, I can't get through typical college (tried 4 times, got bored and left). I know that I could be a more creative engineer than she will ever be, but school just doesn't work for me. Are there any alternative schools?

Back
Top Bottom