Potentially the longest thread in history...

Lol, it's all good mate.

I was looking at UAT. I'm really liking what I'm seeing of it so far, I just need to take a tour sometime.

You know it. I believe one would have to turn in their Man card if you stopped window shopping.

ManCardRevoked.jpg

God, I hate people.

"Hey, I'm going to ask your opinion on these parts! I totally want critique lolz!!11!!1!11"
"Well, for that cost, you could do so much better. Here's some better stuff to get."
"liek OMG you don't have to be go all anal on me mr tech genius! i already bought some of this stuff anyway lololol!!!11!!11"
"..."

WOO.

Some jerk in the general PC section. Build a Phenom 9500 system for 1100 bucks. So I priced him out a much nicer pII 940 system for about 1050. He got all uppity, saying he was just looking for "conflicts" in his build, not "critiques" on parts...even though he asked for critiques on his parts...

I have reserved myself to the sad truth that ignorance will always win because it doesn't know when it has lost, but it doesn't mean I can't get sad over it.

So like I said: I hate people.

Was already having a really crappy day, and I priced out all that stuff one page at a time on IE6/win2000 with 256mb of ram...slow as balls. So yeah.

Oh I know, I've seen plenty already...it's just not my day today. I didn't get the job I was banking on, which means we have to move to someplace that has tons of crap jobs available since this place is dried out, and of course that means a college town. The worst college town because it's built on way too many hills and it's all bass akwards: Morgantown, WV.

On top of that, it sucks that it's a college town because I really want to go back to college. I just would never want to waste my brain cells at WVU. And to make it even more bittersweet, I got all my UAT brochures today, and I so badly want to go, but of course, I can't afford it, seeing as I have to borrow gads of money from my mom as it is to keep afloat.

So now I have to take a crappy telemarketing job that I know I'm going to hate because I have no choice, and my bills are going to get more expensive since we're moving by ourselves, and we won't have roommates anymore, and my car insurance at least doubles.

This place may suck, but I never wanted to live in WV again.

Not to mention my fiance is all sick now and has been complaining about her ear infection all day like it's my fault, and I just found out rent's going to be late again thanks to my brother and the stupid jerkoffs at the unemployment office.

Life is peachy. Maybe tomorrow will be better, I'm working on computers all day.

[/rant]

Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom