Potentially the longest thread in history...

I personally like logitech, but I haven't looked at webcams for years...my first one doubled as a VGA camera...my last one was my iSight, haha.

How's the weather up there, Pete? 60 mph winds here for the WIN.

It's crazy windy here too. Had my window open and I woke up this morning to my sheets being literally blown off me. I'm on the 16th floor of an apartment so I think it gets even windier way up here.

It's crazy windy here too. Had my window open and I woke up this morning to my sheets being literally blown off me. I'm on the 16th floor of an apartment so I think it gets even windier way up here.

Lol, nice. It was already windy last night, so I definitely didn't have my window open...but now I'm just worried my car will be flipped over when I go out, rofl. It's ridiculous.

It came through here yesterday. They even let schools out around noon because it was coming in. No damage here (had seven trees taken out when we bought the place :D), but there were a lot of downed trees and powerlines.

Here's hoping this Tylenol Sinus Severe crap actually works. Woo. I'm tired of feeling like I've been hit by a few 18 wheelers.

Or "Mak" trucks, if you will.

OH YEAH. I'M THE KING OF BAD JOKES.

My webcam is a Microsft Lifecam I think.

Cost me about $45 (CAD) so you should be able to find it a little cheaper in the states. But to be honest, its great webcam, and it does what I need it to do.

So I don't get the point about getting mad when a $45 webcam can't shoot in 1080P.

If I wanted to shoot in HD, I would buy an actual little digital camcorder. Couple hundred bucks, and you'll definitely get your use out of it.

I remind you of a dad? Crap.

Well, I know I would get my use out of a little camcorder. Like minor video editing for the fun of it. Or making videos promoting my music on youtube, haha.

Back
Top Bottom