Potentially the longest thread in history...

Well, I'll only really be working when she needs me, like a couple days a week. Probably at the most 20 hours a week. But If I get the AT&T job, I will definitely be able to save up money to build the i7 rig. :D

Well, I'll only really be working when she needs me, like a couple days a week. Probably at the most 20 hours a week. But If I get the AT&T job, I will definitely be able to save up money to build the i7 rig. :D

lol, i like how there is a heated debate going on around our conversitaion.

lol, it seems like every time some body mentions gettig a amd for a budget build that person gets bashed by somebody else. it's hilirious.

Well, like I've said before, it's only because I don't want to spend the extra money on a video card if I don't need it right away. When I build my i7 rig, I'll worry about GPUs. At the moment, the 790GX onboard is more than enough for me. The most graphically intensive game I would play would probably be Saints Row 2 anyway, nothing like Crysis.

If I had to get a video card, I'd grab intel. Simple as that.

I wouldn't mind owning a E5200 just to see how much I could overclock it, but I can't justify spending over an extra 50 bucks just for that. The X2 7750 will be a hella upgrade either way.

upgrading to AMD is not bad, so lay off intel fanboys!

that is all :p

Zmatt isn't a Intel fanboy, his last system had a Opteron 165.

I think Phenom 2 is a good option for hikaricloud, especially since he is planning on using integrated graphics. The Hd 3200/3300 is pretty capable. I have a 780g based family system and have been really happy with it so I'm going with another 780g board for a htpc.

Back
Top Bottom