Potentially the longest thread in history...

dual core cpu is a lot better than single core ones

fat.clown wonders when multi-core GPU's are gonna show up

and I am not talking about gtx 295 and 48x0X2 that sort of multi core

Well I got a little board with a scaple blade a hour ago and decided to make a mess of my server case. Gona be painting it at some point but it should be considered a work in progress, never gona do anything extravagant with it but it's a fun little distraction.

Well I got a little board with a scaple blade a hour ago and decided to make a mess of my server case. Gona be painting it at some point but it should be considered a work in progress, never gona do anything extravagant with it but it's a fun little distraction.

Looks good, you did it free hand?

Tell me you aren't naked in that photo, haha.

In all seriousness though, it looks pretty good, especially if it was free hand.

Looks pretty good. You really are obsessed with anything nuclear/bio hazard aren't you lol.

Yea it was kinda free hand I had a pic as referance but it just did everything else with two old blades one was the rounded type the other was the pointy kind. I like it.

Hikaricloud - nope not naked I am just wearing shorts, but for you mate naked is always a option :p

Luke - Why yes I am but when I am finished with this case I am gona build a machine that I am going to go out and own with a few choice bits of new malware so it will be called the bio hazzard.

haha I might just call this case the toilet now...

I am thinking if i did it again i would make it more even and neat you cant see in that pic but it looks a little off and some of the eadges of the lines are jagged. Oh well first attempt an all.

Back
Top Bottom