Potentially the longest thread in history...

^ haaa yall got snow but we didnt! they predicted 3-5in for us. you are in the raliegh area i presume. our schools still closed as a precaution tho. so it was nice to have a day off.

it was -1 this morning. lots of snow over the weekend. snow in the future

hopefully it doesn't ruin my going down to CT to see RBF and Streetlight ManifestoooO!

shipping companies who go out of business when your stuff is on the ocean really suck. Please insert as many expletives as you can now.

woot, aced the last third also, i didn't study for it either, i know it all already. It ws fairly easy actually,

Edit: teacher told me my mark for the first 2/3, 92%, not bad, lower then i thought but not terrible either.

whow, i slept for 12 hrs. Most ive ever done since i stayed up until 2 or 3 am. I only have 3 hrs, well now 2 hrs, to chill before i go back to school...............again.

NOSBOOST300 IS BACK..

after a long jobless leave.. lol...

i've been job hunting all this time... and i bagged a job with verizon fios... though i think it is heavily comission based..

NOSBOOST300 IS BACK..

after a long jobless leave.. lol...

i've been job hunting all this time... and i bagged a job with verizon fios... though i think it is heavily comission based..

u were laid off that underpaid graphic design job? Wow. That is why u didnt respond back to my private message.

NOS! :D

Good luck with the new job. I'm still job hunting myself...I make maybe 550 bucks a month, I may as well be unemployed for all the bills I can't pay. :[

I can draw $1100 a month, but the bills are about $3K, so drawing ain't going to cut it.

Back
Top Bottom