Potentially the longest thread in history...

So yeah, guess what went bad? THE STARTER. You know, that thing I got replaced 4 months ago. AT THE SAME PLACE.

They were gonna try to tell me that it was out of warranty since it's been over 30 or 60 days...he saw me get a bit of an angry "what the **** is this ****" look on my face, and said there would be no charge.

So the warranty was so short because of it was "aftermarket parts". I love dealerships so much.

A dealer... using after market parts...? Sounds way past shady to me. I would have hopped over to AutoZone, bought one with a lifetime warranty, and handed him the bill.

Different topic, so new post. :p

Virtual PC doesn't want to work with me, and neither does VMware workstation. I am either doing it wrong (big surprise), or they don't like Vista 64. I have a spare partition, but don't think triple booting XP, Vista, and Seven would work too swift.

Suggestions? Directions?

Virtual PC doesn't want to work with me, and neither does VMware workstation. I am either doing it wrong (big surprise), or they don't like Vista 64. I have a spare partition, but don't think triple booting XP, Vista, and Seven would work too swift.

Suggestions? Directions?

Virtual box from sun.

Suggestions? Directions?

When you make the virtual machine, tell it that it will be windows Vista. I'm running VMware workstation on 64bit Vista also and it works like a charm.

I'll retry VMware tomorrow, then. I told it Vista 64-bit the first time since I downloaded Seven 64-bit.

im like nervous to get a new os lol.. so windows seven is pretty sweet then i guess? i just want to be able to run all my programs and media and be able to access all my information on the xp partition from seven..

Back
Top Bottom