Potentially the longest thread in history...

my alternator died in my volvo recently. once it just didn't start up, and we thought that we just left a light on and the battery died cause it happened over night, and once we got it up and running it was fine but a few months later i had the same issue only once we finally got my car started up every so often when i would slow down or accelerate the lights would dim, radio would dim and lower volume. the car actually straight up died on the onram to a major highway which was pretty goofy. but it was the alternator..

well the fact that it totally ruins your day when they go bad too...

im going to try windows 7 out this weekend. Anyone on it yet? im on xp right now.. how is windows 7? similiar or better then vista at this stage? or what? is it really worth doing the beta?

I'm running 7 and it's great. I haven't ran into any problems with the beta so far although I have only been using it for a few days. I would say it's better than vista and a whole lot better than xp.

okay i will throw it on my machine this weekend then. never really did like vista but im sure if i had it i would get used to it. but yea so i am hoping i can get it on my comp this weekend to test it...

i should be able to access my xp partition for music and files and programs and such through 7 right?

Back
Top Bottom