Potentially the longest thread in history...

Actually the GTR is having some serious problems with this years launch. Apprently in very fine print in the manual it state "The use of the GTR's launch control system will void your factory transmission warranty"

Now that wouldn't be such a big deal if the transmissions didn't actually fail. But they do, there have been numerous account of owners who have scattered a tranny using the vehicles EQUIPPED launch control. They then go to there Nissan dealership only to be told it will be $20,000 out of pocket to have it replaced.

The GTR is still a phenomenal car in the twisties, but Nissan screwed up with this launch control.

hey guys how have you all been?

overdrawn bank out here :( back down to 300 bucks it seems like ill never be able to afford this **** computer..

The engine was made for turbo....its not a regular engine.
that you can find in any of their other cars.

secondly, it was designed based off nissan's line of racing engines.

howa bout the LS7 was designed off of the C6.R's engine that also that makes close to 600hp all engine no blowers.

All this testosterone... we're going to have to get a cleanup crew in here with a mop.

I get annoyed by them, I think the first time I saw them they were kinda humorous, but after awhile, I just feel like blaming it all Comcast.

Back
Top Bottom