Potentially the longest thread in history...

OK then........
1179879544285.jpg

Again!

I highly recommend staying away from the pool. I ventured close and I saw this.

Dolphin.med.jpg

darn you Saxon!

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!

So that is where my thong went too....was wondering where i put it after the fun time Saxon, Jorsoft, Rican, Ste and myself had the other night......

Wait what?

I was wearing YOUR thong?!?!

Why did you keep it in my room? Uh never mind...

Guess it doesn't matter anymore pools closed again.

OK then........

I highly recommend staying away from the pool. I ventured close and I saw this.

Dolphin.med.jpg

darn you Saxon!

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!

Looks like i have pulled a dolphin into BSD tonight lads to pool will be off limmits for quite a while...

The Simpsons have thought me that all dolphins are evil..

Haha funny thing that I saw yesterday.. Homer was trying to find a friend for Marge, and he thinks the best characteristics are.. : Cute, smart, and a nice laugh.. and he thinks of a dolphin..

The Simpsons have thought me that all dolphins are evil..

Haha funny thing that I saw yesterday.. Homer was trying to find a friend for Marge, and he thinks the best characteristics are.. : Cute, smart, and a nice laugh.. and he thinks of a dolphin..

Have you ever seen Clone High? They had a dolphin in every episode. Hidden, or in plain site. Probably one of the best non-music shows on MTV from way back.

Lance said:
I'm thinking the Trotters basement thing is getting a little out of hand...
You have no idea...

I'll have to post a pic of my basement sometime. It won't be for a few days, though, as it is raining buckets here and will be through tomorrow. The county has already canceled school tomorrow due to flooding.

I think we have a Tornado watch coming in here..

If a tornado comes.. I'm guarding my comp with my life..

Back
Top Bottom