Potentially the longest thread in history...

It's all good. I'm getting around 16-25 fps in daytime, 22-32 fps at night. I'm now playing the game in 'Safe Mode' through Start, Games, Play - options, Play (Safe Mode) so i can changed the Texture Quality to High, resolution has to be down though, i have it at 1360x768, cant go any higher. The nice thing is im getting the same fps as before at 1680x1050, Texture quality on medium. Also the lower resolution is full screen but doesnt scretch the screen so i get native pixels on the screen everything is black around it.

i love this game! It's so much better then the others except a few things: not enough clothes to choose from, not enough cheats/good enough cheats.

I cant seem to get GTA4 to access all my 1GB of VRAM. Only reads 512mb as resource usage. I tried taking out 1GB of RAM to see n nothing happened, game didnt go any slower which was a surprise to me.

core?

im running Folding@Home right now. My score is 7778. Joined the Tech-forums team already.

question, how do i access the fan controller in CCC? I'm using Rivatuner right now.

thats why we have mods my friend!!! lol just wait for the modder community to come out in due time and add in all the fun stuff in it.. like new cars and clothes :)

i'll buy then game when all the modders show up :)

The old points dont transfer over.

You start fresh from 0 since you joined an actual team, and not team 0 (default).

Once you finish a work unit and it uploads, itll start adding your points to us.

The old points dont transfer over.

You start fresh from 0 since you joined an actual team, and not team 0 (default).

Once you finish a work unit and it uploads, itll start adding your points to us.

oh ok I'm half way done then better start it back up again.

n then my rain of terror will fall on u Rican, mmmuuuhahahaha!!!!

thats why we have mods my friend!!! lol just wait for the modder community to come out in due time and add in all the fun stuff in it.. like new cars and clothes :)

i'll buy then game when all the modders show up :)

there are mods out right now, but only work on the Steam versions n risky to use right now. The patch didnt increase overall performance though. Man, i need a Deneb Phenom II 940 so badly!!!

Mmmmmm Music
Feindflug_logo.png

wumpscut_logo.JPG

Back
Top Bottom