Potentially the longest thread in history...

wow thast weird.. i need to get gta4.. i might do so tomorrow since i get paid!! wooo

ya. They have AF labeled as Detailed Distance. Check out these comparisons of Minimal and Maximum detail of everything. In the screenshot on the first page as u scroll down shows that this guy has 1GB of RAM being read. Says he is using the GTX 280, weird how mine isnt being read.

PCGH - Review/Benchmark: GTA 4 (PC): Graphics settings compared plus system requirements

im gonna shut down my computer n reapply the MX-2, temps were 64 C when i turned town the fan speed to 25% using Rivatuner (idk now to access the fan speed controller in CCC).

EDIT:

i recommend waiting for the GTA4 patch because the game is causing problems. A few times the game crashed because DEP was making it do that. I'm gonna fix that right now.

looks like some pliers are on woot right now.. lol
bag of carp? haha what?

and i've never ordered from woot before... just looked at it from tiem to time

:eek:
Woot: The Community: Random Crap

they throw in whatever overstock they had in the bag

people have reported getting M$ zune, TomTom GPS, sansa (although refurbs) and other goodies from their bags

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder why do people buy 22x dvd burners when majority of the media out there support up to 16x
not to mention faster speed you burn = higher coaster rate..... it just puzzles me

That's insane man and seriously that guy's an idiot. And what's that like under $20 worth of parts, too? I hate people who always think you're trying to rip them off when you know you only make like $2 on the sale lol.
Not sure if he just cheap or some one that care about the environment. Long story short is that be broke all the fan and rentension bracket for his CPU and Motherboard.
Sadly both items are not off the shelf items that you can purchase from any computer shop. He's lucky that keep the Socket 478 retention bracket from dead motherboard. Like i have broken about 2 of those in the past, and I do get people walking into the shop asking for them as they have done the same thing.

This as been the second time this guy show up in my shop. Previously, he showed up a few days earlier asking he if it's possible for me to super glue the rentension bracket.
Lost count the number of time i told him "No. Not with the amount of force required to hold the Heat Sink and Fan in place. It will snap right back off."

Some people do not listen. Some people just need to find things out the hard way.

woot im goin to avenged sevenfold buckcherry papa roach and saving abel in feburary... im excited.. and i got snow!!! snowboarding sunday also cant wait to start this season off..

also wondering if i should by far cry off of steam for 10 bucks.. never played is it worth it?

ima download some duke nukem :p gotta love old school!

i have every duke nukem game ever made... even the originals... the really crappy ones that was a 2d scoller gamer..

ya.. i'm OG brah...lol

and not no coppys either.. all legit

Duke Nukem FTW! only games that beat it on my list of all time greats are Doom, Wolfenstein, and Fallout 1/2

Nos you have partied to hard man, you need a week off before xmass to get your *** right for the xmass day drinking session.

Back
Top Bottom