Potentially the longest thread in history...

just the size of a pea... (not like the whole ball.. lol) but just a good small glop in the center.. don't spread it.. the heat will do that for u...

but of course i think you should let ur paste now settle for a good 30min to 1 hour.. then check temps again

if its still hot.. then repaste that baby!

just the size of a pea... (not like the whole ball.. lol) but just a good small glop in the center.. don't spread it.. the heat will do that for u...

but of course i think you should let ur paste now settle for a good 30min to 1 hour.. then check temps again

if its still hot.. then repaste that baby!

alright. Still 45 C now. I took out 1GB of RAM to see if 1GB of VRAM can be used or seen in GTA4 (listed in the game as Resource Usage). It only is using 502MB, when i started it up, it still only shows 502MB, however performance was the same, Crysis Warhead went lower though with only 2GB of RAM in my computer. I'm gonna shut down the computer n put back the 2 x 512MB of RAM i took out.

i remember fear hated anything less than 2 gb... well at least paired up with an x1950xtx

i remember i would get stuttering issues with only 1gb... bought the 2nd gb and the problem was solved!

i don't know if it still works that way these days though.. with graphics cards having such large amounts of vram

i remember fear hated anything less than 2 gb... well at least paired up with an x1950xtx

i remember i would get stuttering issues with only 1gb... bought the 2nd gb and the problem was solved!

i don't know if it still works that way these days though.. with graphics cards having such large amounts of vram

i remember Rockstar saying that GTA4 can benefit from using 2GB graphics cards, aka HD 4870 x2. Right now, im stuck using medium settings in Texture Quality. It's locked unless i play the game in something called "Safe Mode".

Back
Top Bottom