Potentially the longest thread in history...

the first thing i do with my copy of GTA4 when i opened it. Unfolded the lollipop girl and tore a bit of one corner lol. I'm gonna put it in a frame!

evga x58 has the best layout.. at least i think... and also had direct vdroop control which is awesome

if he don't care for sli, the gigabyte x58 ds5 is a very nice way to save some money

evga x58 has the best layout.. at least i think... and also had direct vdroop control which is awesome

if he don't care for sli, the gigabyte x58 ds5 is a very nice way to save some money

he is interested in the HD 4870 x2, might stay with Nvidia though for the time being, not sure yet.

thx, ill tell him. His name on tech-forums is Difolo but doesnt come here anymore. We are very close friends. His house is 3 blocks away from my house but is now in UC Merced for school.

hrmm i've still yet to meet you when you live so close

hmm dont worry we will, one day. I'm not all that cool to look at, u should meet my friends, they are awesome to hang out with.

i just signed a petition to stop Uwe Boll. I'm number 317024.

EDIT:

gonna try out GTA4 for the first time, for now, just imagine my voice as Migel in the avatar :p.

Back
Top Bottom