Potentially the longest thread in history...

well i have an interview at linen and things and they need ppl bad to help them till dec 25th to close out the store and i got 17 days off...
so i'll be workin my *** off with two jobs...but i need the money!

im kinda excited...it'll be wierd working and comming home the same day after a working day!

I would advise against the two jobs, you dont wanna overwork yourself.

well i wont be doing 4 days trips so its gonna be easy...plus i dont be workin on all the 17 days off...just whenever they need me, and they're hiring a lot of ppl.
Plus the pay isn't bad at all and i really need the money...
I got too many bills...

I just got a bill for $500 for when my car went on fire...
which i think is ridiculous...

yes.. they will read dual layer discs just fine

but.... they won't burn dual layer

they sell dual layers in packs of 5 at office max and best buy

nope, only can find 20-25. 25 Pack for $12.99 at OfficeMax, nice!

GET LEFT 4 DEAD NOS! IT IS A MUST! Would be so cool if 8 of us here on tech-forums play a game together in Left 4 Dead, ohhhh would be so awesome, never done that before with my real friends.

13 bucks for 25 DL dvds is awesome... but wonder how many coasters I will get from those 25

Sean Combs releases a “movie” on YouTube promoting his new men's fragrance and announcing his desire to be the next James Bond:
I am debuting my new movie “I Am King” for my new fragrance “I Am King” which is available exclusively at Macy's. This fragrance is dedicated to Barack Obama, Muhammad Ali, Martin Luther King and all you men out there who take care of your families and respect and treat yourself like the Kings that we are all. I would like to also announce that this is my audition tape for the next James Bond. There is a black president and it's time for there to be a black Bond. God Bless.
the YouTube video is down, but you can watch it here
diddy.com player
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1653590670/bclid1631239906/bctid3256005001

3264438zk0.jpg

world-of-warcraft-gay-warrior.jpg

Back
Top Bottom