Potentially the longest thread in history...

Wildside said:
are infractions permanent? Because i got three in the past 1-2 yrs.
No, infractions are for a definite length of time and then they expire. I don't know if you can see it or not, but all of yours are now expired.

Im in an engineering class would anyone like to suggest something for me to design in Autodesk Inventor? Preferably something with several parts. If its something specific like a computer case dimensions would be lovely. but just a random idea i'll make up some dimensions.

Thankz! it'll keep me entertained for a wee bit.

A computer case would be cool. Reall the only thing you need to know are the ATX spec dimensions and the dimensions of 3.5 and 5.25inch drives. From there you can design it any way you want.

A computer case would be cool. Reall the only thing you need to know are the ATX spec dimensions and the dimensions of 3.5 and 5.25inch drives. From there you can design it any way you want.

Not only that u need to know u need to know the dimensions of an ATX PSU but i can find those specs online, but i dont really need to look them up i saved the PDF file they were in.

The main issue i got with designing a case is placement of displays/total inside area space. i need to work on visualization of the placements a bit more. A partner in the designing would be great because i feel like I'd be second guessing myself all the time.

I wonder how long it'll take walmart to call me back

It usually only takes a day or 2. Since it is seasonal and their XMas season is beginning in like a week or so i would expect a call back before the end of the week if you got the job.

Not necessary.

And the game is mad fun...the maps in the full game are larger and more detailed than the beta.

oh i hope so!!!!! it better be well worth it!!! lol
i'll finish up fallout 3 and deadspace first.. and then i'll go from there

but 32xAA does sound mighty delicious.. and based on how 8800gtx sli performed with 16xAA i think gtx260 can do 32 without a problem :p

lmao i tripped when i first seen the gtx series cards...lmao im still running a 7300LE. works good for what i use it for imo

anyways, if you were to cut two wires in a cat5 cable, which two would you cut to completely terminate the connection? lmao making a network toggle switch. the rx+, rx-, tx+ and tx- wires are the two main that i know of, but which two?

Back
Top Bottom