Potentially the longest thread in history...

Take out something critical like the memory and boot it. If she is alive then she will make some error beeps on account of no system memory. If she doesn't beep, then I would go on newegg and find a replacement.

well i took out one ram stick and put it in another slot...still no go..
tried another gpu...still no go.
i've had this prob before but after resettin stuff it worked...

All i did in the bios was load faile safe defaults...this sucks big time...

i dont even got any money to try anythin....especially after my trip.
and plus i gotta leave soon for work and wont be back till monday!....and im tired...

I bought new mobo/ new hdd/ new camera/ new watch
but sticking with my e6300! :p

to KrazyQ, is it grounded? =\
I've had that happen couple times

I bought new mobo/ new hdd/ new camera/ new watch
but sticking with my e6300! :p

to KrazyQ, is it grounded? =\
I've had that happen couple times

it is grounded and thats for sure...cos it does power on and stay on...although it doesnt even get to the bios...the lights and fan stay on...everything is powered on....

do you think gettin a new cmos battery might do the trick?

yea you say all your fans n junk works right? well i had this problem with my old Pentium D 320 It died on me during the night and i did a few checks on it to see what was up with it. What i did was i popped in an old celly i had for a bit to see if it'd post with that. and sure enough it did. and i concluded it was my proc that had died on me. so i went and bought me an e4500 came home popped her in put some thermal paste on and reset the heatsink. fired it up and she worked just like that but i did have to clear CMOS but thats no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom