Potentially the longest thread in history...

MyComputer.jpg

check out that badboy.. i was king of the hill when i owned that

man when it comes to the tests,i suck on them hard no matter how hard i try to study, plus the teacher weight the test/exam grades like 50% n homework 10%, final 30%. I just choose the wrong teacher is all.

I feel you. I'm not a great test taker either. I'm getting ****ed off at my math teacher this year. I've been studying the review sheets for every test, but then none of the stuff on the test was on the review sheet! >_<
I'm so glad that it's my last year of high school, but this stupid IB program (Mad work, 2 year program...) we have makes senior year the most work. I'm already applied for college, and I'll find out if I got into my top choices by December.

On a completely irrelevant note, I really want a god **** job already... I need to get some cash together before Black Friday - I'm hoping to get a good deal on some Ballistix, an Antec 900, or a monitor, or maybe even another 4670.

DOS was bought under a miss conception from a guy who one of the MS founder knew, Apple bought the rights to BSD a number of years ago FreeBSD an BSD are different the former is based on the latter but they are differnt.

So apple didn't steal anything - MS came close when they purchased the OS for buttons as a research tool (they claimed) and then they flogged it to IBM with little or no changes other than re branding it.

bought and re sold a qx6850 for profit
popped it in for a minute to check vid... it was nice

mobo sold same day. so I didn't try to bench mark it
I'll upload that screen shot once new mobo gets here :p

Back
Top Bottom