Potentially the longest thread in history...

LOL... thats not what i meant :p

it was fun though.. my best friends were (are still) all nerds!! we'd ditch the some parties go to a buddys garage, chillout have some alcohol and discuss the nerd news... like new graphics cards coming out, and processors... fun times man.. fun times!

lol not that that was long ago.. i'm only 20.. almost 21!! hahaha

i just dropped my Math 35 intermediate algebra class. Overall went from a 58% to 52% thx to the 3rd exam i got back, which recieved a score of 18/50 :(.

man when it comes to the tests,i suck on them hard no matter how hard i try to study, plus the teacher weight the test/exam grades like 50% n homework 10%, final 30%. I just choose the wrong teacher is all.

now i get 4 hrs of free time at RCC between my Beginning Drawing class and Beginning Karate class :p.

Nos, u know Karate? What to fight me??

38210_k3clh4chsr_l.jpg

i just dropped my Math 35 intermediate algebra class. Overall went from a 58% to 52% thx to the 3rd exam i got back, which recieved a score of 18/50 :(.

man when it comes to the tests,i suck on them hard no matter how hard i try to study, plus the teacher weight the test/exam grades like 50% n homework 10%, final 30%. I just choose the wrong teacher is all.

now i get 4 hrs of free time at RCC between my Beginning Drawing class and Beginning Karate class :p.

Nos, u know Karate? What to fight me??

karate?! what.. lol i do poi and breakdance...hahahaha

Ill fight you wildside...250 pounds coming right at ya.

If i get you on the ground you aint getting up...combatives lvl 1 certified ftw.

Really? Didn't know the mood was that sombre. I'm pretty happy right now. Got my Advanced Game Physics assignment done and submitted online tonight :).

YO!!!
Im back....hows it beeen everyone!
Im exahuasted although i did have like the time of my life.
I'll post some pics soon...

Btw for the guys who do know the situation with my ex...
she just texted me out of no where and said that she wants to be my friend and that her life feels incomplete without me...and she wants to fly with me...

I didn't reply althouigh its temptin...im happy and ****ed that she feels that way.

But yeh..
here's a sneak preview from one of the many pics.

IMG_4017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom