Potentially the longest thread in history...

dude..that's such bad advertising...makes them seem so unfriendly. That right there is enough to make me not EVER want to go to their site. They need to be friendly and let you link...that way you can be all *click* "OH MAN! this site is helpful!!!" *visits again*....but now, i just want to go spit on their server

alright guys...nothing workking
just got back...took out the cmos battery...left it out for about 10 mins...kept pusihn the power button like you guys said.

i've had probs like this...but not this bad!
after i got the bsod..it booted fine so i went to the bios and loaded fail safe defaults...and since then...nothing...

will taking out the ram help ?
i really dont wanna take out my cpu and deal with gettin the cooler back on....

so wouldnt that make the Ori ship the ultimate weapon? if the ori could take down the deathstar? hahaha.

hardly. Aircraft can sink a battleship, but let two battleships fight and they will take forever to duke them out. Saying that just because a fighter can get passed its AA and hit its weak point is over simplifying things. There is no way a ship the Size of the Ori's could do that. if they could then they wouldn't have wasted time using Xwings to take out the death star and they would have used the larger ships.

No ship can stand up to a planet beam. I don't care who made it.

alright guys...nothing workking
just got back...took out the cmos battery...left it out for about 10 mins...kept pusihn the power button like you guys said.

i've had probs like this...but not this bad!
after i got the bsod..it booted fine so i went to the bios and loaded fail safe defaults...and since then...nothing...

will taking out the ram help ?
i really dont wanna take out my cpu and deal with gettin the cooler back on....

dude read the manual and use the jumper to reset cmos.

Back
Top Bottom