Potentially the longest thread in history...

i got to touch one of them at the OC auto show a few weeks ago... FRIGGIN BEAUTIFUL CAR...

loved me some corvette since the age of 3.. my mom forced me to love it.. and since then.. i have :p

^ WHAT? trans am's do look nice but are nothing in comparison to a vette.and the c6 body style is beautiful. sadly over here on the east coast we dont have car shows that big.

wow trans am over vette?? i'm hoping that is a factor of looks and not performance.. lol

a trans am is just a watered down vette... they share the same engines.. only the trans ams motor is watered down

I really dont like vettes, and prefer the styling of the trans am over a vette. And dont tell me the trans am is slow either....ive seen/heard some crazy sounding trans am's around here.

Plus i dont fit in freakin vette. I tried to get into a friends project stingray and man...i just couldint get in.

And when it comes to american muscle....i like the old stuff anyways.

Ill stick with the 72' chevelle we have in the garage that we working on.

awww man a trans am with a ls1 in it and straight pipes and long tube headers(like my dads camaro) sounds wicked. woke up the whole frigin neighborhood starting it up early one morning. and i find the vett's easy to get in and out. i'm skinny and 140lb.

Back
Top Bottom