Potentially the longest thread in history...

so in the past 2 days i've watched Max Payne and Eagle Eye...both really good movies!
now im bored as heck and tryin to enjoy my last day before going to work again...

I am bored as heck and just waiting till the baby wakes from her nap in a up-roar.

then it iwll be time to get dinner started and think of how i want to waste the rest of my day. More time spent with the flash cards trying to teach her the alphabet or numbers? Or jsut let her relax for today and watch some TV and work more on that tomorrow.

I think everyday of the week with the teaching is a bit much. I feel worse than a school.

No luck on employment??

Im going for my medical screening for TSA on the 30th, gotta take a drug test and some other stuff.

gl with that!, glad do see your finally gettin in.

Im startin to clean everything up...my room, get my winter clothes ready and for work tomorrow.
my packing needs to change up now that weathers gettin chillier by days..

No luck for me yet. But right now i cant. I would basically start a job and spend all the money i made on day care. Since the wife is going to 5 days on and 2 off. Which defeats the purpose of workign if i make no money from it. Why pay DayCare when i can do it for free and just start working after the new year adn actually make some money.

Back
Top Bottom