Potentially the longest thread in history...

i got a 3dmark vantage key :) hooray! a legit unused one!!!

anddddd.... i need to attend a hardware anonymous meeting... my god.. how many computer parts have i owned

i got a 3dmark vantage key :) hooray! a legit unused one!!!

anddddd.... i need to attend a hardware anonymous meeting... my god.. how many computer parts have i owned

Its about time...

The first thing you need to do is throw away all your next-gen Hardware and give it to me :D

Sucks here. Still got ping problems. I thought I got it fixed, but it showed me different when I tried to game...

I was actually having ping problems a couple of weeks ago too. It turned out that my ISP was giving me too fast a connection as funny as that sounds. The signal was too powerful for the distance between my apartment and the closest station. So they turned it down by 2Mbps and it was fixed. Thought I would share since that could be your problem too.

owned%202.jpg

Seems to be that mine was a process or service messing with my connection. The other computer on the network could ping the router fine, but not mine. I think I have it working now, as I was finally able to play some BF2. Man, the jones get pretty rough after a while.

so tonite i try to beat my 9.9 sec super pi... WITHOUT THERMAL PASTE...

i'll need to be going back to frys to return my cpu for an exchange :p by the end of tonite

Back
Top Bottom