Potentially the longest thread in history...

Congrats on your Super Mod Status, the comunity may matter to you, but leme say this. the comunity wouldnt BE what it is with out the mods we have, Like said earlier we act like a civilized group of people acting the way all of society should be, and thats business and fun at the same time because life just isn't worth living if its all business and no fun. Tech-Forums has kept me sane for now while i go through alot of stuff and i know the people on here will help each out and that just makes me feel great about being a member here.

So to you Chris (Saxon for those who dont know) and all the other mods on Tech Forums I give thee praise.

agreed! we are all people here... and i know alot of us have given advice on things far beyondcomputers... and its nice that we each go out of our ways to help someone over a screen!! the same can not be said for most forums

you got it right nosboost!
I've posted a lot of things that have been personal in my life over here...never any where else would i even think for a second to do that.

I also think its alot to do with this specific thread...whoever though of this was a genius!

It was actually Dave. ;)

Well THANK YOU DAVE!

Back in the day i use to HATE forum rooms...like HATE!

Got a virus and needed help, tf was the first option on google...guys helped me out and it was amazin...then from there my interests just grew further and i got the best advice to my FIRST new pc upgrade ever (7600GT)!!!

my begginning interest in pc's was my gaining interest in videography that was inspired by a man named Eric Ogden also known as SilentWulf. His antics and humor brought me into the internet and got me interested in Online PC gaming because he owned a PC with this amazing green backlit PC i just thought that was amazing. I set off on my endeavours to find out about PC building. it was very tough at first. but i came across tech forums and i was like i bet this is the perfect place to get answers, and what do you know its become a part of my life that i will cherish forever. It has lead me to what i want to do in life because once i built my first pc i just KNEW that i'd be working wiht PC's for the rest of my life and i would love it with a passion. and the people here on this comunity have fueled that fire and desire for success. i wasnt doing good in school i wasnt socially active, i didnt have many friends. but i guess talking here in this thread and with the members here have made me that much more mature of a person that is wittier, kinder, and more educated.

this also reminds me of hte time i got into drafting. i thought i was gona hate it at first but i got in here and i was like wow... so this is drafting, i could do this well. and when my teacher gave me praise for my work i was like wow. maybe i should start developing more manners because i like to comunicate on this level with individuals. So i guess its because of drafting 1 that i have started saying yes/no sir/ma 'am to my superiors that i have respect for.

*End of mini speech*

lol i was looking at my first post inthis thread on the first page about my wife's dog chuy...he has lived up to his name. he chewed the cord to my ****ing desk lamp in half. like, ate throught the wires and everything. good thing it was unplugged.

^today just generally blows lol. I had to work pretty late last night, and i have to get up at 5:45 am to go to school and i am like a walking zombie, i can't focus.

Just got my interim report back, im doing very well though. So im still happy lol.

just read the last 3 pages,
you guys are soooooo gay

just kidding

I kind of regret not picking up that 24" Dell yesterday :freak:

Back
Top Bottom