Potentially the longest thread in history...

I think i speak for all the mods when I say it's the members that keep us coming back to do our duties here at tech forums. We get lots of flack but the one thank you makes it all worth it.

agreed... i've said it 1 billion times... this forum goes beyond that of technology and acts like a civilized community...

i dont post to much over at xs cuz everyone is a bunch of tightwads and strictly business... they do have their funnies here and there... but not my place unless i'm reading news or reviews

user of tech forums since 05!

i remember when i first joined and was about to buy an alienware... tech forums convinced me otherwise and i've been coming over and over again since then

agreed... i've said it 1 billion times... this forum goes beyond that of technology and acts like a civilized community...

i dont post to much over at xs cuz everyone is a bunch of tightwads and strictly business... they do have their funnies here and there... but not my place unless i'm reading news or reviews

user of tech forums since 05!

i remember when i first joined and was about to buy an alienware... tech forums convinced me otherwise and i've been coming over and over again since then

07 here.

Nos did u watch these vids i posted the other day?:

http://www.techist.com/forums/f6/what-would-happen-if-tech-forums-had-real-meeting-real-life-188037/

i tried to make the post funny but who cares, watch them!

Yeah when I first joined around the same time as ol' christopher ;) There were only a few mods around like macdude but the forum's have changed a lot since then!

LOL, lots of changes some of the greats have come an gone some of them are AWOL from the basement an when they come back they will not get to see any daylight for a very long time.

My first post was asking how to put more fans in my case

wtf_cat.jpg.w300h371_HeOTTJstzM5Z.jpg

To me the community matters more than anything, I have been a member of god knows how many forums on so many subjects but being a TF community member is some what differnt.

My first post was asking how to put more fans in my case

wtf_cat.jpg.w300h371_HeOTTJstzM5Z.jpg

You have come a long way young padawn your training is almost complete, now you have to take on the epic journy battle the spam beast, cook me a decent bacon butty with just the right ammount of brown sauce, an then prove you can weild the ban hammer an you will have proven yourself worthy.

Ban hammer is great, it's a privaladge most never get to feel. Like your first girlfriend you knever forget your first ban...

Back
Top Bottom