Potentially the longest thread in history...

Drizzt is banned.
I am a Supper Mod.
Spam is as rank and as common for ever.
Trotter is now a full blown admin.
We are on a new server.

well...about the usualy expected changes...it seems everytime i go away for a period of time someone gets banned.....hm...didnt see that one coming though.

my man hows it going long time i havent been here. ....yea...i had a nice skulltrail build planned at one point but the opportunity came for me to get a nice motorcycle and i jumped on it.....new build is in progress though....should be done by thanksgiving!

my man hows it going long time i havent been here. ....yea...i had a nice skulltrail build planned at one point but the opportunity came for me to get a nice motorcycle and i jumped on it.....new build is in progress though....should be done by thanksgiving!

ey man where you been at. What happened with that Tech Forums LAN 08?

yay.....

so wats new....

nice to see u again hmammen. My computer is up n running again and im trying to reach 3.6GHz or 3.5GHz is my goal before i get a Deneb. Also been busy with school and talking to my gf like everyday! Been dating for almost 4 months now; 4 months exactly on the 18th.

nice to see u again hmammen. My computer is up n running again and im trying to reach 3.6GHz or 3.5GHz is my goal before i get a Deneb. Also been busy with school and talking to my gf like everyday! Been dating for almost 4 months now; 4 months exactly on the 18th.

hey hey hey, the 18 makes 5 months for me n my girlfriend lol

Back
Top Bottom