Potentially the longest thread in history...

February. and I'm already contemplating a full time job somewhere else. but i feel like being a flight attendant would be bad***

I might be taking a job (a promotion rather) at circuit city as the store Firedog manager, which would also include being the computer department manager. Thing is I dunno if I wanna take the job and do like tech college or something, or if I want to go off to college for 4 years.

I might be taking a job (a promotion rather) at circuit city as the store Firedog manager, which would also include being the computer department manager. Thing is I dunno if I wanna take the job and do like tech college or something, or if I want to go off to college for 4 years.

nice job !
well im stuck in the middle debating whether i need to go back to school now or later...i really do miss school! I KNOW I'LL be workin for the rest of my life so thats why i wanna go study, although i know i wont ever get a chance to experience this kinda job again...

yeah, thing is i have a full ride through basically any school. like up to $120,000... so i dunno if i want the job and just do a 2 year tech school and get a bachelors in cs or something..

Back
Top Bottom