Potentially the longest thread in history...

I only drink coffee at work. Usually cappuccino with sugar, or with a whole lot of creamer. I limit myself to two cups (which is really four as I carry a big travel mug), and only before lunch. I consume a lot less caffeine than I used to nowadays.

I used to drink a couple of thermos' throughout the day when it was school in mornings and work at night. But I saw the caffeine addiction creeping up on me and I stopped drinking coffee almost all together. Now it's tea, usually Earl Grey with one cream and some honey. Trying to cut back on that as well since I used to blow through like 6 cups at work, now I'm down to 2-3. Don't drink the stuff at home ever, though. Only at work, oddly enough.

aww, u got a 9600 BE? It has the errata bug n u still got it. Should of waited for the Deneb like i am.
The TLB errata seems nonexistent as far as I can tell. I'd say it's one the most way overhyped thing that's occurred about CPU's.
I think the biggest issue is that this one seems to be quite coldbugged.

But I'll be getting a Deneb anyway. I've heard 4.3GHZ has been reached on air.

Whoa, the 9600 BE I'm running has really low temps:
12C.PNG

20C.PNG

Well we know he won't crap this thread...

Unless of course he searches AMD using the Search feature HAHA

Good temps though..

The TLB errata seems nonexistent as far as I can tell. I'd say it's one the most way overhyped thing that's occurred about CPU's.
I think the biggest issue is that this one seems to be quite coldbugged.

But I'll be getting a Deneb anyway. I've heard 4.3GHZ has been reached on air.

You should run 3dmark 06 with it and post the results. I don't think there is a phenom on the list.

Back
Top Bottom