Potentially the longest thread in history...

I have to work out often for provincial soccer but not too much a day. Maybe an hour. How much do you weigh? I'm 205.

2lbs is my record... if you really eat 3lbs... then holy cow man.. you must work out alot.. thats the only way i could see eatting that much

that, or you're a ****in fat *** pig.
jesus i weigh 190 and i dont go eat 2 or 3 pounds of meat in a meal. for christs sake i can hear you guys hearts cloggin up over the internet (as i smoke my cigaro and drink a beer and think of all the other bad things i can do to myself).

What is that it 3lbs of meat is that all honestly????? ? I consider you a vegetarian if you eat less than 4lbs a day I have meat breakfast, lunch an dinner and i have meat based snacks through out the day. If you have a salad sprinkle some bacon bits on it for ****s sake meat up that veg, your not herbivores, meat takes priority in the diet veg is only there to lubricate it's egress from the digestive tract.

i don't believe fast food is THAT bad for you...seriously. just government telling you that, just like smoking...tobacco isn't that bad for you, it's the chemicals they put into it to make it easier to grow that kills you. but fastfood, i've looked at it in health class for an assignment. Just eat a variety of stuff and you can get your average caloric intake a day just from different foods....so as long as you're not eating like 3-4 burgers a day i'm sure it's not really doing you harm

not so manly namasama said:
that, or you're a ****in fat *** pig.
jesus i weigh 190 and i dont go eat 2 or 3 pounds of meat in a meal. for christs sake i can hear you guys hearts cloggin up over the internet (as i smoke my cigaro and drink a beer and think of all the other bad things i can do to myself).

lol!!!! eatting a lb isnt very hard.. 2 is a record and was hard to get!!!! and i do my work outs and mantain a 155lb for the past 2 to 3 years... doing a good job of it :)

and when i was able to eat 2lbs.. that was when i was biking about 35 miles every other day.. so naturally i was always a hungry man

lancec2c30 said:
Don't worry. He just pops the biscuit and dances with glow sticks for a few hours. It burns right off...... lmao

and i don't dance with glowsticks... i do poi :p its an artform of circles!!!!

when i dance... i dance its either with a lady... or some bboy stuff... attempting to breakdance..

and lets not forget i do my power cleans, hang cleans and clean jerks....

i still powerclean me 225lbs ;) and my bench is still at 215lbs.. so i'd say i'm still doing good and healthy!

Back
Top Bottom