Potentially the longest thread in history...

So anybody going to a Halloween party??

me and my girl might go to a dress up party...im thinking of going as tony montana lol.

me n my gf will go to a Halloween dance i think is on the 29th at the Riverside Stake Center (church thing). I will use my Ghi, or Karate uniform from Beginning Karate class, she might be a cat but im trying to encourage her to wear full costume cat look instead of just the face.

ROFL at Nos! 2 4850's Crossfired are better then the GTX 260, or so i think they are.

ricanflow said:
HAHAHAHHA......i knew you wouldint be happy with ATI....rofl

so GTX 260 SLI???????

lol... sounds about right.. i really wanna use vista.. and these crossfire cards have only given me trouble..

so yes... when i have the money i will order a 780i.. and a 2nd gtx260 later since its so cheap now.

and naga.... thats a **** good costume.. i'm one sexy mofugga!

and wildside... yes they are better than gtx260.. but u know what.. i don't care... every game i have will still run 100fps plus.. only now, i will be able to play crysis with a higherframe rate thanks to the delicious 898mb ram

so dual or quad??

maybe you could do it old school and get one of those 680i's off evga b-stock??

yeah wildside overall they may be slighty better, but if its crysis he wants to max, then nvidia is the way to go. And he will be able to help out more with folding.

Well Canada hasn't even come close to the drop the US has been through so I really don't know how much I could make.

Back
Top Bottom