Potentially the longest thread in history...

im on!

what's up Nos? I've been emailing my gf, finally fixed the printing from my PC, added a bunch of cool Hi-res stages for MUGEN, ahhhh what a night!

me... not much.. knights of the old republic.. download cs:s

just reinstalled xp.... and uhhh... on my day off gonna do some overclock to get this e7200 stable for 4.0ghz daily use

me... not much.. knights of the old republic.. download cs:s

just reinstalled xp.... and uhhh... on my day off gonna do some overclock to get this e7200 stable for 4.0ghz daily use

i just got my CPU back to 3.3GHz! Man it was hard! I'm gonna try to get to 3.4GHz again but i dont think i can.

thats a great clock for a 5000+

ya thx. I really, really want to get to 3.6GHz, if not 3.5GHz. Because then my points will be at 5.9 or 5.8. Right now my lowest is 5.6 because of my CPU, goes up every 100MHz i successfully get stable at.

EDIT:

how ur 4850s holding? U using rivatuner or watercooling? What's ur plan?

umm.... i don't have it overclocked right now... as of now.. i'm doing nothing with them. stock is running beautifully

i changed the bios so the fans run alot faster...

when i can afford it i'll be buying another loop for the graphics cards and volt modding them and calling it a year.. lol

there's an xml file or something like that for catalyst control center where u can change the maximum oc through ccc... so once i get around to mass oc'ing i'll change that to 1000 (in hopes of 900+ mhz core for a benchmark)

umm.... i don't have it overclocked right now... as of now.. i'm doing nothing with them. stock is running beautifully

i changed the bios so the fans run alot faster...

when i can afford it i'll be buying another loop for the graphics cards and volt modding them and calling it a year.. lol

there's an xml file or something like that for catalyst control center where u can change the maximum oc through ccc... so once i get around to mass oc'ing i'll change that to 1000 (in hopes of 900+ mhz core for a benchmark)

geez, good luck with that.

after i read ur sig, im curious, how did u get rid of all those graphics cards u keep on buying the past? Selling them to friends? Charity?

i cant even use AMD Overdrive or CCC on my graphics card and im using a 6pin to 8pin adapter too.

usually selling them here on tech forums :p

or ebay

Poizen n me were close to striking a deal so he can buy my card but his dad wouldnt let him. Good think i didnt get rid of it yet because i can actually still use it until the R800 come out. Crysis Warhead is the only game i own that really tests my PC's limit in performance.

Dawn of War series, Diablo 1-2 & Expansion, Crysis Warhead, Hellgate: London, BF 2142, and u could include BF2 but i dont like it anymore. That's all i got for PC for now. Got ton of Wii stuff :p.

Back
Top Bottom