Potentially the longest thread in history...

Getting pregnant for us was a blessing. We didnt fear it and we fully accepted it. We talked for all of 2 minutes about it and we knew what we had to do.

Just took us almost 9 months to get it done. :p

very smart and amazing to hear. Very mature way of handling it.

Its just that if it happened with me...i would be a disgrace to my culture and my family .

If vern reads this, he'll know exactly wat im tlakin about.

its just something i can afford to even thing bout happening

I can understand that as well. I know of the taboos and such. But at first she was worried. Called me up crying cause i was out at the time when she found out.

So i went home and she looked at me and said that she was pregnant. I said okay so lets get married adn raise the child.

She agreed.

She was all worried adn getting herself upset thinking about all sorts of stuff. I just said calm down. We will take it one day at a time and jsut handle the stuff as it comes along. No need to stress about stuff that you cant control.

As most can see it all worked out for us.

I can understand that as well. I know of the taboos and such. But at first she was worried. Called me up crying cause i was out at the time when she found out.

So i went home and she looked at me and said that she was pregnant. I said okay so lets get married adn raise the child.

She agreed.

She was all worried adn getting herself upset thinking about all sorts of stuff. I just said calm down. We will take it one day at a time and jsut handle the stuff as it comes along. No need to stress about stuff that you cant control.

As most can see it all worked out for us.
yup!
and thats great!
success stories is all that should be out now.

All you married folks need to start a thread of you and your mates...and children if any!

A woman is as hot as you think she is, period. It doesn't take physical perfection to make one hot... it is more a mental image that you have. Of course, she must fit that image (you can't just have fantasy).

Don't sweat it, guys. There are lots of women out there and you usually find the right one when you aren't really looking for her.

I am an old married man and very happy to be one. My wife is a heck of a woman, and I am danged lucky to have her. I still haven't figured out why she puts up with me, but I'm not about to buck the system now. :D We'll have 22 years come December 1 this year.

hmm u are correct but what ive experienced throughout middle school and high school, i beg to differ. All girls are the same and jerks, just like guys that bully people around for fun. Girls at my high school, n pretty much other schools as well, are nice but so wrong in many ways, they look like sluts! They dress so inapproperiately just waiting to be raped! I tell ya, society is getting weirder and weirder. I have to totally agree with my parents on how teens dress now a days as well as the things they are exposed to. LOL im 19 what im saying??

I've always been the guy out of the crowd because i want protection of myself. My gf im dating is........almost perfect in everyway, IM SO SERIOUS!!! Everything ive always wanted or searched for she has! I dont care if u guys call me crazy but i now know her 100% and truly understand how it was to be picked on, teased, not attractive. We both agree that personality is priority, n so is first impression n man, i just...........i just cant believe that ive found someone in this world that actually loves me for who i am in everyway! Oh, n she is my first gf too.

yaaaa, i've been real lucky to come across ALOT of things to get my mind off my old lady... such as beautiful women w/ mercedes benz (the asian girl in my the pictures thread with me).... and lots of other pretty asians.. as well as new computer parts.. lol how fortunate of me..

and also being able to get into alot of clubs and raves for free

I just took the time to flip through all of those old posts to find what you were talking about. And hot **** man, you got some major booty! But I can see how such a pretty face, and *** and **** can be a ***** at the same time. Sucks.

rican is sad.

his not that old 400GB sata II drive has bad sectors.....

attemting to fix them now with seagate seatools....if not ill have to get on the spare 40GB i have and boot off it while i rma the drive....sad day indeed

rican is sad.

his not that old 400GB sata II drive has bad sectors.....

attemting to fix them now with seagate seatools....if not ill have to get on the spare 40GB i have and boot off it while i rma the drive....sad day indeed

As odd as it is I have had amazing results with trouble shooting by butting a gun to my pc and counting. You have an AK, I would imagine it can do wonders. 7.62x39 v hard drive.

And Lancec, My professors have mentioned that in lecture before. Its on youtube, everyone knows about it. If you really want to get by then find a way to do it with a can.

hmm u are correct but what ive experienced throughout middle school and high school, i beg to differ. All girls are the same and jerks, just like guys that bully people around for fun. Girls at my high school, n pretty much other schools as well, are nice but so wrong in many ways, they look like sluts! They dress so inapproperiately just waiting to be raped! I tell ya, society is getting weirder and weirder. I have to totally agree with my parents on how teens dress now a days as well as the things they are exposed to. LOL im 19 what im saying??

I've always been the guy out of the crowd because i want protection of myself. My gf im dating is........almost perfect in everyway, IM SO SERIOUS!!! Everything ive always wanted or searched for she has! I dont care if u guys call me crazy but i now know her 100% and truly understand how it was to be picked on, teased, not attractive. We both agree that personality is priority, n so is first impression n man, i just...........i just cant believe that ive found someone in this world that actually loves me for who i am in everyway! Oh, n she is my first gf too.

well that 17 year old that i was kinda datin...im glad we stopped talkin
she dresses liek a **** tbh...i mean sometimes its all attractive and sexy, but if you end up goin out with her and being serious...you dont want ppl to look at her that way. I got some dignity and respect and want ppl to respect the women ill be with!

She is your first so be careful, the ex i talk about was my first too...in every aspect.

Not sure if your her first but im glad to hear you've found someone you think so strongly about.

EDIT!

IS THIS TRUE? does it really work??

YouTube - How to Remove Scratches From Any DVD

Back
Top Bottom