Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

nice nos!
never been to a techno/trance club.
well been to a club with armin van buuren playin....but * *** happened with my ex so i had to leave...(ill never forgive her for that)

but hey, are you goin to the love fest in san fran?

It's English, ain't it?

Only if your a Victorian stereotype!

No all English people wall around waring bowler hats being excessively polite an eating jam butties , most of us are uncouth slobbish morons with all the charm an social grace of a pubic louse.

Wait... now you're Irish? Geez, man, how am I to know when you are telling me the truth...?

Wait... now you're Irish? Geez, man, how am I to know when you are telling me the truth...?

Get back on your horse an keep on moseying into the sunset! I am English I am just one of the 5% that is:
1) British Native.
2) ^ For at least 6 generations
3) Not inbred.
4) Not a chav.
5) not on the dole.

woo wee my 9450 rocks. i'd go with the 9550 if only cos it has a 1/2 multi advantage and it is the same price. i dunno...the 9550 i built into my last rig i sold wouldn't clock that well and ran pretty hot. i think i just got a golden 9450.

EDIT..oh yeah
back when i went to raves there was a system in place...
you heard about the party, hopefully from a reliable source
you went to the secret map location usually 1 day before the party
if the info was good, you got a map to the party
then, you went and danced till your little legs were like rubber and your eyes were crossed.

it cracked me up in later years when they started selling tickets to raves through ticketmaster and ****...

the best were always free...i dont think i ever payed to get into a good party. well, maybe once or twice but that would require more time to tell than i have lol and i aint tellin

ya think i'll wait for a hand picked 9450 or 9550... someone selling on xs or something.. i don't feel like taking a chance and getting a horrible clocker like my e8500 that need close to 1.7v for 4.7ghz

and krazyq... i'm not too sure, when is it.. are you going?

Back
Top Bottom