Potentially the longest thread in history...

That is why the Energizer Bunny keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going

There is a Duracell plant here in my hometown. Their warehouse is about a 1/4 mile from me right now, as the crow flies (I'm at work). A good friend of mine works at the manufacturing plant in their maintanence department... he makes real good money.

Funny thing is that Duracell makes several different brands of batteries, even some generic ones. The label is about the only difference in them. ;)

Wish I had a list, Saxon. When my mom worked there, they made Rayovac, Mallory, and several store brands (Revco, Eckerds, etc.)... I forget the other brands. But that was 35 years ago, so I don't know which they still do.

Thats a shame I see some batteries going cheep by my house all the time an I have been let down by them on more than one occasion.

I wont comment on that new title. Cause it is just to easy.

Sex Magician.

So yoru saying that your sex is just a hand trick as is all magic? Cause you know the hand is faster than the eye. Make them look over here< when you are doing something over here> :laughing:

Or are you saying that it would take a magician for you to engage in the act? Or that your act is like Poof and gone?

Sorry couldnt resist. Just messing around mate.

Back
Top Bottom