Potentially the longest thread in history...

I'm in the mood for some starbucks. Has anyone ever had the white choclate hot choclate. Man that stuff is good.

^ yeah tim hortons is better but starbucks has more selection.

lol... I couldn't resist. :)
donutsafe.jpg

LOL awesome. Why are you showing the OPP if you're in Alberta? Albertan cops don't like Tims? :p

LOL awesome. Why are you showing the OPP if you're in Alberta? Albertan cops don't like Tims? :p

Its the only one I could find, and no we love our Tims here, so much infact that in my town Tims is right next to the police station.

Not a fan of coffee myself. Could be due to the fact that where I used to work, the people drank so much coffee there that the smell of it had sunk into the walls. Every time you walked in there, you would be hit by the smell of stale coffee.

For public note:

Drizzt5 is no longer a member. He was banned for actions he took against the forum. He was caught doing it and was suspended. He appologized for it, but continued his actions.

His banning is permanent. Hactions are no one's responsibility but his own. The consequences for these actions are likewise his own.

Please do not discuss the issue, as I am the only one who knows all that went on. Any other source cannot give you the entire story, and I have posted all that will be offered.

I always knew he'd be banned sooner or later, he was on vent once and I knew from how he was acting in the channels that he was childish, I just didn't know it'd happen this soon.

Back
Top Bottom