Potentially the longest thread in history...

Around here there are some really nice Dodge Stratus's for around your price (usually cheaper) Its not an import but they are worth looking into as they look sporty and have some nice go to them.

Cool. I actually had a little 4-door beige 2000 Civic a few years ago in my teen years (around 17-19) and I loved it. What year is yours? I think I was getting about 29MPG highway. I'm sure yours is newer so they've improved it even more.

Brand new 2008 Civic. Had 3 miles on it when i picked it up. :happy:

My parents are going to buy a car soon for me too... I don't know my budget.. but it'll probably be very low.. I like Nissan Altima's (the one that was like $19k base price when it came out, I think the 2002?)

Must have been test driven a few times.

Too bad it didnt have 0.

Naw that was the mileage put on it from teh factory to the truck then off the truck to the lot.

On a side note tomorrow will be one heck of a day. Wife told me to get Vista off her laptop and install Ubuntu. So tomorrow will be her first day with Linux. Time to see how that goes.:laughing:

So whats a decent sedan that a 16 year old kid would have a nice experience driving? (easy to learn?)

just had a lil date/dinner (i like dinner better.. cuz we're just good friends) w/ my friend alissa

great fun... igot to drive her mercedes benz c230 compressor again.. only all friggin day!!!! it was awesome fun... its just a fun car to drive.... i'm in love with it.... iwanna drive it agian.. luckily i get to drive it anytime she's with me :)

just had a lil date/dinner (i like dinner better.. cuz we're just good friends) w/ my friend alissa

great fun... igot to drive her mercedes benz c230 compressor again.. only all friggin day!!!! it was awesome fun... its just a fun car to drive.... i'm in love with it.... iwanna drive it agian.. luckily i get to drive it anytime she's with me :)
you should try gettin a pic of you ini t!

Back
Top Bottom