Potentially the longest thread in history...

Cool. I actually had a little 4-door beige 2000 Civic a few years ago in my teen years (around 17-19) and I loved it. What year is yours? I think I was getting about 29MPG highway. I'm sure yours is newer so they've improved it even more.

I would go to all your local used car dealerships, test drive the cars you think youd like, go home for a day or two to think it over, maybe repeat the process and then make your decision

eehhhh,, maybe its cuz i'm young and dumb... but i can't stand corola's and civic's.. i don't feel it gives me the power to my feet that i want.... or the nice stopping power of 4 disc brakes..

i'm in love with my legend, 200 hp at my feet (well engine), and 4 disc brakes to stop me.... mm mmm i don't mind paying the premium gas and 22/23mpg

on a side note... i got to drive my good friend's 06 mercedes benz c230 compressor.... delicious car.... so incredibly silent.. can not hear the engine at all from the drivers seat.. smoothness... the car takes the road like a champion... brakes are top notch.. stops when i want it to!!!! was just a fun car to drive

I've been looking for cars and test driving for that past few days.
Im looking for a car with great gas mileage...im not into the fancy stuff.
i got a budget of $8500 and need a car 02 and h igher.

I've been looking for cars and test driving for that past few days.
Im looking for a car with great gas mileage...im not into the fancy stuff.
i got a budget of $8500 and need a car 02 and h igher.

That sentra looks pretty good.

Try looking for an altima in good condition, we got an 03 for $12,500 and its fully loaded. 175hp 4 cyl (moves very fast, feels like a V6) bose sound system (one of the best sounding stock systems ive heard) all leather, sunroof, alloys...the car is just beautiful.

Its pretty much a sporty sedan, the lil brother to the maxima.

Back
Top Bottom