Potentially the longest thread in history...

nice man!, be careful tho ugh.

WEll the girl i was with, she slept over and her rents found out and got ****ed...i havent heard from her in lik 5 days, so i really dunno wat to do?!?!?
she started her new job today and works tomorrow, im wondering if i shud go visit her but i dont wanna be like a stalker!
we got real close the last time we hung out so i know shes not avoiding me by choiice.....confused wat to do next?!?!?!

when it slows down at work i'll give me 2 cents on it!!

and i wouldnt dare do anything to me lady... only one i've ever told i loved (in a way more than friends kinda love.. remember my explanation.. lol)

when it slows down at work i'll give me 2 cents on it!!

and i wouldnt dare do anything to me lady... only one i've ever told i loved (in a way more than friends kinda love.. remember my explanation.. lol)

well earlier she was surprised wen i said id see her at work on my days off...but she told me not to come her first 2 days cos shes new and the manager will be lookin at her...so im not sure if i shud still go? idk wat time she works? her phones taken away? wat wud u do man?

and i loved ure explanation of love...i lost it and really wanna find it! (talkin about wat u rote not love)

well earlier she was surprised wen i said id see her at work on my days off...but she told me not to come her first 2 days cos shes new and the manager will be lookin at her...so im not sure if i shud still go? idk wat time she works? her phones taken away? wat wud u do man?

and i loved ure explanation of love...i lost it and really wanna find it! (talkin about wat u rote not love)

i think it was in the picture thread???? i'll look for it later :p

i dunno why its so busy here at work!!!!!

and if she's still new... definitely wait so she has her ice breaking period at work... so they know they can trust her and what not

my keiley, and alissa visit me at work all the time :p

i think it was in the picture thread???? i'll look for it later :p

i dunno why its so busy here at work!!!!!

and if she's still new... definitely wait so she has her ice breaking period at work... so they know they can trust her and what not

my keiley, and alissa visit me at work all the time :p

well i guess ill just have to wait for her to get ahold of me....its been lik 5 days, o well!!!
No one comes and meets me at my work? i always just mess with random lookin women...good lookin women only!

funny thing one time... some random girls come up to the count (2 of em)... and they need these things laminated... so i take it from em, and right when i get to the laminator i look at the paper and its got their phone numbers on it! by the time i turn around there already at the door waving bye

it was funny, the two girls were sitting there strategizing their plan looking at me for at least 15 minutes.. it was hilarious

i just ended up throwing their numbers away... lol

on topic:

there's 2 ways to look at the work thing

1 way is... she realizing that your willing to go outta your way during your freetime to see her reguardless of you getting something or not... in this position it means u don't always have to be doing oodles of fun to want to be with her... this meaning no matter what your doing with her.. its a good time to you

2nd way is... she'll think you have nothing better to do :p or your obsessed

again i would say alot of it depends on the girl, and how you think she is feeling for you..

but no doubt.. a friendly lil 10-15 min visit shouldnt do any harm at all if she is not busy... cuz why not have a friend brighten up your day at work?!

i can't tell you how she'll take it, cuz i don't know too much about her... but i'm sure a visit at work should put a smile on her face if you havent spoken to her for a while

if you know what she likes to eat, and you know what time she has her lunch break... surprise her with some food, and maybe a nice jamba juice or something... maybe she'll even take her lunch break with you (she better if you bought her food!!!)

i always go see my girly on her lunch break at least once a week and bring some food... its always great to see how big she smiles when i step into work... haha she gets all ditzy and starts fumbling around.. its cute :p

funny thing one time... some random girls come up to the count (2 of em)... and they need these things laminated... so i take it from em, and right when i get to the laminator i look at the paper and its got their phone numbers on it! by the time i turn around there already at the door waving bye

it was funny, the two girls were sitting there strategizing their plan looking at me for at least 15 minutes.. it was hilarious

i just ended up throwing their numbers away... lol

on topic:

there's 2 ways to look at the work thing

1 way is... she realizing that your willing to go outta your way during your freetime to see her reguardless of you getting something or not... in this position it means u don't always have to be doing oodles of fun to want to be with her... this meaning no matter what your doing with her.. its a good time to you

2nd way is... she'll think you have nothing better to do :p or your obsessed

again i would say alot of it depends on the girl, and how you think she is feeling for you..

but no doubt.. a friendly lil 10-15 min visit shouldnt do any harm at all if she is not busy... cuz why not have a friend brighten up your day at work?!

i can't tell you how she'll take it, cuz i don't know too much about her... but i'm sure a visit at work should put a smile on her face if you havent spoken to her for a while

if you know what she likes to eat, and you know what time she has her lunch break... surprise her with some food, and maybe a nice jamba juice or something... maybe she'll even take her lunch break with you (she better if you bought her food!!!)

i always go see my girly on her lunch break at least once a week and bring some food... its always great to see how big she smiles when i step into work... haha she gets all ditzy and starts fumbling around.. its cute :p
well as i said the last time we went out we got really close with our convos...no kissin but she started holding me more and playing with my fingers and a lot of huging and holding...while sleeping we cuddlled and stuff so im thinkin that as a good thing and man i love your advice.
I got nothing to loose so ill goto her work at get her chipotle since shes never eated that and somethin to drink i guess. Now i gotta hope i go in the right time cos i have no idea about her work time and it'll be wierd if i call and ask someone there...
and i love your story about the 2 strangers...if i were you, i'd give em to some other random dude!!!
Thanks nos!

ever watched that movie where he is a dating doctor nos?(i forget the name) u should quite ur job and do that... haha i loved that movie, will smith did it great.

Back
Top Bottom