Potentially the longest thread in history...

nVidia 9 series integration plan.

1. Rename 8800gts to 9800gtx
2. Rename 8800gt to 9800gt
3. Rename 8800gs to 9600gso
4. Rename 8400gs to 9300GS
5. Rename 8500gt to 9400GS

6 Rebrand possible 8900 design to GTX 280

7. Rename Prices.
They change the hardware without changing the names, they change the names without changing the hardware...

I am not happy with nvidia.

because its a completely different architechture... 8900 would just be a refresh of the 8800gtx (which never seem to come??)

it goes like this... (in my opinion)

we have the:
8800 ultra
8800 gtx
8850 gts/gts+ (8800gts g92/9800gtx)
8800gts 640 and 320 mb

and so on....

but i don't even know if i wanna call the g92 a refresh.... they totally crippled the memory bus...

i don't know.. once the 8800gts g92 came in.. everything just went wild and stupid..

yes... way to many...

i wanna know when lower end gtx cards are coming oout... or will they be gt cards??? or is that what the 9800gt is.. man nvidia is stupid...

i drank a crapload of peptobismal.. i think its actually working, cuz i just ate me tacobell last night.. lol

no hurting stomach!!! but i guess i'll find out if i'm really okay when it comes down to the toilet later today! and of course the doctor tomorrow

lol offtopic

i hung out with one of my ex gf's yesterday... i think she wants me again :p

just like every other ex i've had!!!!!! lol

but anyway.. it was pretty fun.. and as usual, she's rich and pays for everything.. lol... not that i'm using her, she's still a nice person

she waited at my work for 2 hours just watching me work.... and last week she waited for me for 3 hours.. and made all these lil oragami blow up stars (9 of em) each with a message inside.. and i had to open them to read em.... lol they had some weird lil things in em, and some of which saying she loves me (shes been saying that since our senior year in highschool 06)

just kinda weird that she comes out of the blue and starts saying it again.. cuz just 2 months ago we were hanging out and she didnt choose to say it then...

but like i always say... never miss the opportunity to tell someone you love em... cuz you never know if it'll be ur last ;)

i drank a crapload of peptobismal.. i think its actually working, cuz i just ate me tacobell last night.. lol

no hurting stomach!!! but i guess i'll find out if i'm really okay when it comes down to the toilet later today! and of course the doctor tomorrow

lol offtopic

i hung out with one of my ex gf's yesterday... i think she wants me again :p

just like every other ex i've had!!!!!! lol

but anyway.. it was pretty fun.. and as usual, she's rich and pays for everything.. lol... not that i'm using her, she's still a nice person

she waited at my work for 2 hours just watching me work.... and last week she waited for me for 3 hours.. and made all these lil oragami blow up stars (9 of em) each with a message inside.. and i had to open them to read em.... lol they had some weird lil things in em, and some of which saying she loves me (shes been saying that since our senior year in highschool 06)

just kinda weird that she comes out of the blue and starts saying it again.. cuz just 2 months ago we were hanging out and she didnt choose to say it then...

but like i always say... never miss the opportunity to tell someone you love em... cuz you never know if it'll be ur last ;)
wtf man, stay away from fast food!!! but anyways.
*****...lol
your ex better not find out!
is it the ex who was a model? cos she was smokin man! and your so true about the love thing...
Its cool and wierd too that you got a sensative side to your self, some guys just dont show it or pretend they dont got it!

Back
Top Bottom