Potentially the longest thread in history...

I find it intresting as well. I grew up in a town that was based around a powerplant. Everyting in the town is owned by the company that runs the plant and every family in the town has employment with that company (or else they wouldn't live there). So I've always been intrested in power plants. I would love to go on a trip to prypiat.

I honestly hate Internet Explorer 7 now..... HP Smart Web printing on my moms laptop causes IE to fail..... in both senses ha ha. I uninstalled HP Smart Web Printing and now it works fine. Its not like i use it anyways. And when i tried to download Firefox before doing the removal of it It would just exit. I then uninstalled the program and proceeded to download the superior Mozilla Firefox!!!! Its Firefox 3.0.1 =D I installed Ad-Aware 2008 and im considering getting AVG for mums laptop as well.

Good idea? bad idea? I already have Trend Micro PC-Cillin 2008 on there but knowing Trend Micro its going to expire sometime in next February.

STALKER luke

actually no, i have never played stalker, i did not even know it was about that. I'm gonna get it soon anyway. I heard some stuff about it from tom Clancy's splinter cell check mate book, i enjoy reading now and then :). But only action books.

Read the diskworld books luke - very cool very funny.

I am not that big a fan of clancy, his jack ryan stuff is good though.

i think i've developed an ulcer... or acid reflux... i'm not too sure...

but my stomach has been hurting like **** for the past 3 weeks now... and my appetite has been extremely diminished... and after every meal.. approximately 30min-1hour later... it feels like there's a pen in my stomach poking around....

i think imma visit the doctor on friday :(

and this morning, out came the nice red suprise in the toilet bowl!!!

womp womp.... i'm worried :(

owch man - nos get the doctor asap mate your one of the people who i respect on TF an I would hate to see anything happen to you. I am guessing you have been trying antacid's an normal over the counter meds.

just a few... i had this problem once before.. when i ate a crapload of spicy food all the time... so i stopped doing that... and the problem went away! but now, well its came back!!!!

so i thought it was my horrible eatting habits.. so i started eatting healthy and the problem still persisted...

hrmmm i may actually try to go to the doctor on tuesday instead. i've already requested it off of work for an emergency

and thanks for the respect, its nice to know a person of your status shows a higher level of respect to me :)

thanks for the worry! it means alot!

don't wait so long go tomorow - if it turns out to be somthing worse you will be able to get a grip on it sooner rather than later.

just a few... i had this problem once before.. when i ate a crapload of spicy food all the time... so i stopped doing that... and the problem went away! but now, well its came back!!!!

so i thought it was my horrible eatting habits.. so i started eatting healthy and the problem still persisted...

hrmmm i may actually try to go to the doctor on tuesday instead. i've already requested it off of work for an emergency

and thanks for the respect, its nice to know a person of your status shows a higher level of respect to me :)

thanks for the worry! it means alot!
yo man my bro had something really close to an ulcer but cured it before it got worst.
Stay away from spicy food, and fast food...
get to the doctor man and let us know what happens.
My body has been efffed up too lately and i went to the doctor yesterday for a checkup...i've been out of work too which sucks!

Back
Top Bottom