Potentially the longest thread in history...

just icked up stargate continuum, id have to say they did it pretty **** good, could have been a bit better though.

Spoilers***

How ba'al got shot it the head when he stepped threw the stargate near the end was epic.

noooooooooooooooo !!!! no spoilers! *hate being behind on the SG series!* so I moved to oregon, trying to get settled, gf's computer is vista and I don't know the password *she wants me to get into it* my HDD won't run on her config! loads up windows but won't pick up my mouse and keyboard, the same as I was running from KS on the same HDD but different computer otherwise. any help on any of that? *recovering lost password on vista and the keyboard/mouse thingy*

ahhh yea mr torrence can be very shady and unreliable at times heh

on a side note just finished Batman: The Long Halloween and it was one of the greatest reads ive ever experienced. The ending leaves you in awe with a series of twists that keeps you think for hours afterwords

now to the comic shop to see if they have dark victory......

lol..i still find it funny that this board trips **** over bad language and freaks out over other illegal downloads but you all talk about torrenting stuff like it's nothing

Back
Top Bottom