Potentially the longest thread in history...

****, just got internet and cable tv back. the other apartment 104 here just went empty and Comcast unhooked the wrong apartment, Almost went 2 days without internet or cable with their call center giving us this bs of "oh you moved out" and "you told us you wanted it canceled" before they finally understood it wasn't us and reconnected us.

My mom had a warranty and now she is on her 4th cheap Ipod, and it doesn't have a warranty anymore and now it gets these **** glitches and I have to hold down the middle button + the menu for a long time and SOMETIMES that doesn't work.

Same thing with mine, they start to get old and then they go to ****.

Gigabeat, lawl.

i've had mine since december and no issues out of it :|

but yea, there are a lot of other music players out there just as good/better...i just really like the menu's and buttons on the ipods.

I have one of the older Gigabeat F series players and know what you mean. The only other brands of player I would get besides Toshiba is Cowon or Creative.

I have the same one, the silver 40gb which i got a few years back but i abused it and its out of warranty.

I can still use it on the dock, hooked up to the pc as a external music library, but the headphone port got busted so i can only hear music from one side.

Great player though, im not really into mp3's anymore since i graduated high school a while ago but if i were to buy one right now id aim for the Gigabeat S30.

Much better player then most out there and a true toshiba, not the microsoft rebranded toshiba aka zune.

How much is the Gigabeat S30 and can it play videos? Or is it just an mp3 player?

After my Ipod dies for good I plan to buy a nice little portable media device :)

Good luck finding one, they used to be on amazon for cheap
but theyre discontinued now, maybe you might score one on ebay

But it does videos, mp3's, it even has an fm tuner.

The newest series is the t-series:
Gigabeat T-Series | Toshiba

Back
Top Bottom