Potentially the longest thread in history...

Ah I forgot to mention it was Train tickets much cheeper than a short haul flight in the UK but when your traveling business class its prity much the same.

Good trip btw VERY informative an very intresting is all I can say....

Ah I forgot to mention it was Train tickets much cheeper than a short haul flight in the UK but when your traveling business class its prity much the same.

Good trip btw VERY informative an very intresting is all I can say....

Tell us more Chris... tell us more...

:)

oh lawds page 666 (viewing at normal post per page fyi)

yay, 2 days of freedom left until i have to start marching band practice! oh boy, nothing funner than being out in the hot sun for 3 hours a day....well, i guess there could be worse..but i really haven't had a job *yet*

oh lawds page 666 (viewing at normal post per page fyi)

yay, 2 days of freedom left until i have to start marching band practice! oh boy, nothing funner than being out in the hot sun for 3 hours a day....well, i guess there could be worse..but i really haven't had a job *yet*

You any good? :)

Oh and Chris, I wanted to hear more about the journey ;) - coffee any good ?

It was soso to be honest - my train had a mascot at LimeStreet some poor pigeon got hit at 100+ miles a hour an was wedged in the grill of the train (yea I have pics of the arse end an legs hanging out the back end of the train) the coffee wasn't too bad but the swedish meatball wrap form petamange was nice an the london tube is dusty, dirty, hot, crowded an needs a over haul.

It was soso to be honest - my train had a mascot at LimeStreet some poor pigeon got hit at 100+ miles a hour an was wedged in the grill of the train (yea I have pics of the arse end an legs hanging out the back end of the train) the coffee wasn't too bad but the swedish meatball wrap form petamange was nice an the london tube is dusty, dirty, hot, crowded an needs a over haul.

Diddn't fancy grabbing an over-sized, over-priced muffin the size of your head for £6 then?

:)

Back
Top Bottom